UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 27th Apr 2022
One of the leading software company is looking out for Java Lead.Seeking passionate Technical/engineering managers/ Architect to lead our development teams
An ideal candidate would have experience as a Technical/ Engineering manager / Architect and lead a team of
engineers closely to deliver high quality software products in a faced paced environment with Agile
methodologies. You will be working on building and delivering enterprise class software applications to
ensure patient safety around the world.
Core Competency requirement: Proven Experience in Full Stack JAVA frameworks & Architecture using
General Purpose Repsonsibilities:
1. Lead a team closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high quality
software products in a fast paced environment.
2. Lead your team to design and develop applications based on Microservices architecture and for
them to understand Product requirements by collaborating with Product owners
3. Guide your team members on latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular,
Hibernate, Grails, Groovy, Kafka, R, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
4. Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
5. Collaborate with other Technical Managers, Architects and Product owners to build integrated enterprise class software product suite for Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies.
6. Design application modules and features for high performance, scalability, security and
7. Plan and monitor tasks for your team members for upcoming sprints and product releases
8. Design & code review, troubleshooting, and technical guidance to the team members
9. Complete ownership and accountability of the quality and timely delivery of the tasks assigned
to your team.
10. Collaborate with other team members like product owners, architects, project managers, test
managers, database and quality team to deliver product features, releases and technical POCs
with high quality and in timely manner using agile methodologies.
For Architect role
Excellent understanding of systems and application architecture, high availability, reliability, scalability,
layered security, cloud architecture, Micro-Services Framework, etc.
Define the overall technical architecture for the system for functional and non-functional requirements.
Implement using latest design patterns with the objective of ZERO maintenance and high performance.
Hands-on approach in performance tuning, debugging, framework setup, refactoring and supporting
the team during the development phase.
Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, lead POCs and product certification
Providing hardware sizing and deployment topology recommendations based on needs of client.
Enforce sound development practices and ensure quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
Ability to multitask and be able to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
Cloud solutions in AWS, Oracle database, Big data technologies
Business Intelligence tools