How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We have a work in any way model which encourages you to break free from the norm. Choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell:
The key goal of a Local market Payroll Specialist is to work as part of Payroll team within HR Operations Division here at Safeguard Global, India. This role will support the daily tasks and priorities of the payroll (as assigned) while ensuring that all aspects of the payroll cycle are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
How you will make a difference:
- Day to day management of customers; to provide excellent service
- Timely and accurate facilitating of customer payrolls
- Ownership and management of customer queries in a timely fashion
- Timely and accurate facilitating of customer payroll validation
- Support and share knowledge with colleagues to ensure the overall effectiveness of the wider team
- Identify improvement opportunities, people, processes, resources, etc
- Conduct training gap analysis based on payroll validation done
- Act as a Subject matter expert for the payrolls
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed and developed.
- Comply with all security policies to maintain/ enhance the confidentiality and integrity of data security.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in line with SGGs vision and values.
- Ensuring payments to employees/ authorities are made accurately and on time.
- Ensure service quality and timely responses to SGG customer questions/ queries.
- Responsible for managing monthly payroll processed accurately & timely in coordination with team and report to Team Leads / Managers
- Producing invoice triggers for accurate client invoicing.
- Maintain accurate customer records on CRM & other payroll systems for internal reporting requirements.
- Develop processes and procedures for the business following customer and business requirements.
- Responsible to provide the monthly MIS related to Payrolls, quality, Issue & Challenges
- Should ensure to regularly following the compliance requirement. Provide appropriate feedback about the findings to Team Lead
- Provide suggestions to Team Lead for appropriate workload allocation, sharing of knowledge, review performance, and instilling a culture of continuous improvement and outstanding customer service
- Should be responsible to process control adherence by team
- Serve as first level of escalation and assist to client on calls
- Should have very strong knowledge of payroll compliance for India
- Help in various project running within the department
- Assist as required with system testing/upgrade requirements
- Responsible for the Tax Year End of India
- Should have sound knowledge of payroll configuration in India Payroll System
- Working closely with Client & Local Compliance partner
- Develop and drive action plans and root cause analysis reports for issues, as required
What will give you an advantage:
- Must be India payroll experienced (Minimum 2 Years)
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience in managing multiple customers in a payroll/ HR or project management capacity
- Tenacious, organized, and customer focused approach
- Ability to develop a team of people i.e. share knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers; coaching, development, ad hoc training
- Demonstrable customer service skills
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much as and whatever you need.
Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the right challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company which means we let you decide where and how you work we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165
countries. It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service. For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com