Profile : PeopleSoft/ Cloud Admin
Job Location : Noida
Job Type : Permanent
CTC / Salary : As per industry standards
Role Description: PeopleSoft Administrator with Cloud experience and total relevant experience from 2 + year
- Responsibility will include configuring application (including but not limited to ERP applications PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM 9.2)
- Support and perform major initiatives and coordinate projects including implementing new modules, applying updates within PeopleSoft and managing upgrades of the PeopleSoft.
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments and accompanying Oracle/SQL Server databases in accordance with industry best practices.
- Proficient with Installing PUM images and applying PUM updates
- Hands-on administration experience with at-least one Cloud Platforms such as AWS/Azure/OCI
- Investigate/ Analysis/ validate existing/new Cloud technology available on different Cloud providers like AWS/Azure/OCI
- Experience with Tools and Application Upgrade
- Proactively monitor and manage PeopleSoft and Oracle system security, health, performance, and trends in capacity utilization.
- Isolate technical problems within the PeopleSoft system architecture and independently identify and test possible solutions.
- Participate in change management, ensuring that all configuration and PeopleTools definition changes are appropriate and approved for migration to production.
- Should be able to provision, administer and troubleshoot the foundational services of Cloud Platforms for networking, compute and storage, in addition to provisioning and managing Cloud Managed Services such as Managed Databases, Load Balancers.
Hands on experience migrating database from on-premise to cloud and managing databases in Cloud