Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple leading-edge digital projects & will be responsible for managing multi-functional teams (Design, Development, QA) and supporting digital transformation for our core clients.
If you are interested in digital products and like to work with colleagues who are always learning and are dedicated to the quality of their work, then this might be the team for you.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of our clients.
- Deliver projects on-time, on budget, and with quality.
- Collaborate with craft leads in strategy, product management, design and development to estimate the work and assign appropriate resources to complete the work.
- Develop a detailed project plan with dependencies and critical paths identified.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog grooming and new requests.
- Work closely with software/web developers, architects, business analysts, designers, and the client's representatives to define the direction and approach to project design and execution.
- Facilitate internal communications and be the point of contact with external stakeholders.
- Resolve conflicts, remove obstacles, and help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to high quality standards at the end of each sprint/release.
- Identify and provide recommendations for process improvement in the delivery of projects.
- Help build a productive and enjoyable environment where team members own’ the product.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in a digital agency, professional services environment.
- Proven experience managing projects for the creation and development of digital products using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- A solid understanding of, or hands-on experience with, software development, including experience in mobile development, web development or multi-tech platform implementation
- Comfortable working with clients and discussing technical and business requirements
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization
- Able and keen to work in a very fast paced, growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, establish roles and responsibilities, provide direction and foster effective team skills to complete tasks on time
- Able to estimate project costs, set deadlines, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet deadlines
Nice to Have
- Hands on development experience on digital technologies (Python, Java, Mobile Technologies)
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment practices
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks
Company & Address:
Ashoka Auriga Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Subsidiary of Ashoka Buildcon Limited
J5/11, DLF Phase II, Heritage City,
Sector-25, Gurugram, Haryana-122002
Work From Office Only.
5 Days Working (Monday - Friday)
Contact Person - Aparna Ghosh (email@example.com)