UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Aug 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be performing the following:
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards. Create and maintain documentation, project scope, business rules, SRS, Use Cases, Data Flow and change controls.
- Perform compliance analysis, requirement gathering, business and technical requirements and risk analysis.
- Develop and execute comprehensive task plans for projects/products.
- Understanding mobile architecture and usability
- Gaining respect and creating a sense of confidence among IT and business end-users requires a business analyst to speak with confidence about business and technology and to demonstrate a strong technical aptitude.
- Good in developing wireframes using any tools of his/her comfort. Able to articulate requirements in a pictorial notation.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications. This is important to keep the stakeholders satisfied as any delay in product/service delivery may either cause dissatisfaction.
- Coordinate with the development team on getting the requirements done and assist on the smooth delivery.
-Mentor and manage Junior Business analysts
- Track development progress and report to the stakeholders.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Conduct Sprint Meetings with the team for planning and retrospection meeting at the end.
- Willingness to do Unit testing before delivery and prepare a confidential report on the delivery.
- Provide KT sessions to QA and ensure testing is done as per the requirements.
- Provide End User Demo for Stakeholders, UAT and take ownership for Delivery.
- Ability to distinguish between Change Request and New Feature and get justification from stakeholders accordingly.
- Prepare RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) to map requirements against test cases and prepare delivery report.
MBA/PGDM in Information Technology /B. Tech /B.E. in Any Specialization