UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Aug 2022
Location: Noida, India
Remote working options available
EC-Council is the worlds largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of various world-famous cyber security programs. We are proud to have trained and certified over 220,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Knowledge to extend SharePoint functionality through web parts, event receivers, custom
components, and features
• Build and configure sites, libraries, content types, site columns, managed metadata, and
another configuration as required
• Configure and customize search
• Build custom forms and workflows
• Migrate SharePoint sites
• Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
• Development of custom web parts
• SharePoint development, customization, and administration
• Patching of SharePoint farms
• Manage SharePoint farms 2019 / Online and Monitor the SharePoint servers health on a dayto-day basis
• Implement, deploy, package, and maintain new intranet portal site and SharePoint site.
• Use SharePoint Framework SPFx to create website designs, UI extensions, page layouts,
• Themes, and display templates.
• design for all devices
• Out-of-the-box customization
• Exposure to PowerApps Flow, and SharePoint Designer applications.
• Power Platform: This user-friendly tool is perfect for quick building integration
solutions or simple workflows.
• Visio: Visio is useful for drafting and collaborating on workflows before exporting
them to SharePoint Designer.
• Visual Studio: Visual Studio provides project templates for SharePoint sites and helps
bring complex site requirements to life.
Our global headquarters are located the United States with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status and we do not discriminate based on such characteristics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
EC-Council is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and need a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we may assist you.