Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing and analysing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and Marketing Plans
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Developing link building strategies;
- Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign strategy is updated on a regular basis.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Develop, implement and manage the Marketing strategy
- Designing and measuring the success of every marketing campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development team Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Keyword research for Addition of service based webpages on the website
- Ensure uploading of webpages on the Website through SEO team.
- Perform Lead analysis on a daily basis to closely work for the end user needs from the website and to create campaigns accordingly.
- Experience in Email Marketing tools like Mailchimp
Ability to plan Email calendars and schedule emails as per the plan
Desired Candidate Profile :
Demonstrated SEO experience of at least 8-10 years.
- Strategic Understanding of Social Media and its usage in Marketing
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs
- Ability to make SEO proposals
- Ability to perform SEO Audit