Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist in implemention of HR, IR & Admin policies in line with company standards.
- To assist Unit Head and other departmental heads in recruitment, Payroll, PMS, Training & Development etc. in accordance with company standards
- To assists in manpower requirements of the factory across diversified functions.
- To ensure harmonious industrial relations and also oversee the strict adherence to the same.
- To organize workers engagement and retention activities.
- Reward & Recognition Management.
- To supervise the time office and attendance activities.
- Liaison with government / semi govt. authorities /local bodies.
- To assist in Social & Buyers Compliance.
- To handle employee grievances, training and development to control attrition, thereby enhancing productivity.
- Handling and completing the personnel records, including personal files.
- Handling the payroll
- Co-ordination with Contractor Representative for supply of manpower.
- MIS generation
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge of Industrial Relations and Labour Laws.
- Effective communicator with ability to maintain excellent inter-personal skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in manufacturing industry are preferred.