Looking for Immediate joiners
Job Description/ Role Summary:
- Meets client commitments on-time and provides high quality client centric service.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the solutions including solution architecture approvals, contracts, solution standup, and roll-out.
- Work closely with Solution Architects for technical solutions and architectural design needs
- Own and drive technical solution strategy and design.
- Maintains a high quality technology solution as evidenced by solution audits and results.
- Identifies solution improvements and efficiency to benefit clients and markets, communicates changes with client/team and manages the implementation of changes within the production schedule.
- Provide leadership, fully leveraging all direct and indirect resources and ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communication and quality in a matrix environment.
- Develop and manage project plan along with responsibilities related with plan. Attain approval, track, update and report to management.
- Ensure to define roles plus responsibilities throughout entire team member involved with project.
- Develop and manage direct relations with main stakeholders as well as subject matter experts
- Ensure business solutions are commensurate with goals as well as priorities. Identify and interpret customer requirements mainly for solution as well as services.
- Build an implementation framework for adoption of new technology solution within the company.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and identify integration risk / issues and find ways to overcome.
- Account for possible implementation challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges.
- Work with other engineers in creating practical demonstration of proposed solution and demonstrating to other members including leadership team.
- Experience with IT and cloud infrastructure
- Strong communication skills, especially in articulating technical concepts
- Up to date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Ability to work with various teams to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Should have experience with Java based technologies or using Open source SDKs , API to engineer a product.
- Experience in building reusable framework for consuming and providing APIs.
- Thinking critically to analyze the pros and cons of solving a problem or using a technology in a certain way.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits