Experience-Relevant Experience (REX): 6 to 8 Yr
Must have skills:-
- Mandatory: Should be thorough in UFT 14 or above.
- Mandatory: Should have expertise in FRAMEWORK Designing and Implementation in automation projects independently.
- Should have good knowledge of ALM 12.0 modules / JIRA like Test Plan, Test Lab, Test Management, and Dashboard
- Should have knowledge of creating queries in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Should have exposure on testing webservices with tools like SOAP UI or similar tools.
Good to have skills:-
- Work closely with functional BAs to understand the functional flow of new/modified functionality and then write functional test cases.
- Participate in critical analysis, design, and change review meetings for software developed in-house, by outside third parties, as part of packaged, commercial, off-the-shelf application platforms or Software-as-a-Service platforms that may be modified or configured to suit project and business requirements.
- Participate in the communication and analysis of test results and patterns, providing a feedback loop to requirements gathering, design and development teams.
- Ensuring appropriate allocation and coverage to satisfy and ensure quality delivery.
- Experience of publishing Management status reports, have worked in Onshore / Offshore model
- Experience with working in Global QA team
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Lead the development and execution of test strategy for upcoming product releases
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality and improved efficiency in the test cycle.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits