- Understands the current and Target State Architecture, Future Vision and migration path for the Angles for SAP (A4S) product and overall Ecosystem
- Extensive project experience migrating from legacy systems and deploying complex cloud-based solutions
- Interfaces with Product and business Team to determine the recommended cloud strategy
- Effectively address information governance and security challenges associated with current running system on AWS cloud
- Demonstrate deep subject matter leadership of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Identify recurring problems/bottlenecks in current A4S implementations and build the tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring.
- Collaborate with Engineering, DevOps, and Security teams to ensure well-architected cloud solutions.
- Recommend cost optimizations and ensure cloud resources are operating as efficiently as possible.
- Deep dive into reliability issues and partner with developers to produce and roll out fixes with long-term solutions where applicable.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members, including mentoring on cloud standards, frameworks, etc., as well as will be a vital enabler of the Team s cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
Expert in big data technologies on AWS / Azure
Experience with ETL platform like CloverDx (preferred) / ADF / Glue / Ab Initio/ Informatica / Talend / Airflow
- Experience in Back-end data integration and architecture ( preferably SAP ) including dimensional data modeling, database design, data warehousing, ETL development, and performance tuning.
- Experience in Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design, tabular data modeling, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI Report and Dashboard development.
- Extremely strong SQL skills and Query performance tunning
Atleast 12+ years of experience in a data engineering, metadata management, database modelling and development role especially using
AWS Expertise: The architect should have experience in architecting large scale analytics solutions using native services such on AWS such as AWS Redshift (must) , AWS RDS Service, AWS S3, AWS Data Lake, AWS Glue, AWS Workflow, Lambda, etc.