The role of the Senior Support Engineer- Oracle Agile PLM , is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical Agile PLM Software applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Agile modules for our global clients. The role of the Senior Support Engineer- Agile PLM requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM Software applications focusing on solving technical and functional issues in support of each client.
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based functional and technical support training for multiple Agile PLM software modules
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice.
- Must be able to Develop application break fixes for critical product defects.
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues.
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor.
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity.
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations.
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- EMEA Remote - Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Israel
- Fluent English essential, plus 1 other language desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Atleast 10 years relevant Oracle Agile PLM software experience
- 5 years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- Technical and Functional Expertise with Agile PLM Software with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in :
- Oracle Agile Product Collaboration
- Oracle Agile Product Cost Management
- Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance
- Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management Data Mart
- Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process
- Oracle Agile Product Quality Management
- Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics
- Oracle AutoVue
- Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management
- Electro-Mechanical Professional for Agile
- Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management
- Expertise with Agile PLM Software architecture, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application.
- Knowledge of Oracle Agile maintenance/patching mechanics
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
- Expert Agile PLM Software trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving.
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients.
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Agile customization/extension methodologies.
- Excellent development skills using Oracle Agile toolset.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills - verbal written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations.
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment.
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple Agile modules across releases including proficiency with Agile product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology.
- Experience with implementation and support of Service Oriented Architecture Weblogic, while not mandatory, would be useful
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage