- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Develop interactive client-side applications and functionality across web sites using modern techniques.
- Work in a cross-functional team in various technologies.
- Integrate presentation layer code with CMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device type compatibility and resolve issues.
- Work with project leads to define & estimate stories; participate in, and in some cases drive, design solutioning sessions.
- Lead code reviews for front-end development stories.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on web technology trends and innovations and share information with the team.
- Mentor your juniors, review their work and provide feedback.
- Minimum 4-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience working with and maintaining design systems using technologies such as Storybook.
- Expert level of experience with Typescript.
- Hands on experience with state management tools such as Redux/Mobx.
- Expert level of understanding with Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, ExpressJS, Babel, Create React App, etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP).
- Experience creating Node.js modules and scripts.
- Experience working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms.
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest.
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching.
- Experience with mocking up proof-of-concepts based on wireframes.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues as they relate to the front-end.
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus.
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on.
- Experience working closely with design systems and design teams.
Company & Address:
Ashoka Auriga Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Subsidiary of Ashoka Buildcon Limited
J5/11, DLF Phase II, Heritage City,
Sector-25, Gurugram, Haryana-122002
Work From Office Only
5 Days Working (Monday - Friday)
Contact Person - Aparna Ghosh (email@example.com)