We are looking for Field Manager (Remote support US Shift) to enhance our team delivery capabilities. Below is the JD for the position .
Experience Required: 10 + Years experience in Telecom Field, Experience Managing Field Technicians, Drive Test or Integration Teams and/or Telecom Project Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Basic Role: Manage 15-20 Field Technicians, Field Logistics, Equipment/Signage Inventory, Field Tech Training, Field Quality, Hiring/Timesheets, Route Planning, Access Issues Resolution, Client Calls.
- Manage Team of Field Technicians and Scheduling Resources to deliver Field Surveys in timely and cost effective manner.
- Perform Field Project Planning & Resource Planning.
- Manage Daily/Weekly Field Tech Schedule and Route Planning.
- Manage Scheduling Team resources to arrange site access, resolve access issues with Land Lords/Building Owners
- Present Weekly Progress Report & Issues to Client and Executive Management.
- Manage Field Logistics including Equipment Inventory & Travel Logistics.
- Monitor Daily/Weekly Field Tech Performance and improve Survey Run Rates.
- Manage Field Tech Trainings and enforce Field Tech Survey Quality.
- Manage Field Surveys Apps & Tools, Trackers
- Manage resolve Landlord/ Building owner issues and escalate to Client POCs
- Manage Field Survey Data Quality and timely delivery to Engineering Team
- Attend Weekly Customer Calls and resolve sites with access issues with client.
- Manage Project Budgeting and Field Tech Cost.
- Manage and Approve Field Tech Timesheets & Invoicing.
- Perform Vendor Management tasks such as managing Sub Contractors and Sub Vendors.
- Interview and Hire new Field Techs, Sub Contractors as per project requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
10 + Years experience in Telecom Field, Experience Managing Field
Technicians, Drive Test or Integration Teams and/or Telecom Project Management.
Shift: Night Shift (US Day Time)