UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Aug 2022
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA and any Graduate.
1. Responsible for understanding project requirements, and develop the application modules to meet the requirements as provided in the Design Documents.
2. Responsible for Unit design and coding.
3. Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated development tasks.
4. Responsible for implementing and following standards and guidelines with coding best practices in mind.
5. Provide support for production systems in the form of enhancements, maintenance and minor bug fixes.
6. Responsible for conducting proper unit testing.
7. Exposure to NodeJS / Java web based application (client-server) development along with database fundamentals.
8. Knowledge of WebServices, JSON APIs, Angular JS would be and added advantage.