Job Title: React.JS Developer
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM-11:00 PM (IST)
- Develop new user-facing feature and build reusable code.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise solutions.
- Build Optimize code for web application and ensure maximum speed and scalability of web application.
- Ensuring the Cross-Browser Compatibility of application.
- WCAG and accessibility should be considered and maintained throughout the application.
- Ensuring the compatibility of application for various screen resolution and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Always be an advocate for the end user, pushing for and thinking about the most meaningful user experience possible.
- React JS
- SASS, LASS, Material CSS knowledge should be there
- CSS3 and HTML
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Should know how to identify and troubleshoot UI issues
- Should have worked on Unix/Linux/UBuntu
- Should have worked on web apps and done integrations with applications
- Knowledge of versioning control system like github, gitlab etc
- Strong programming an algorithm skill.
Min 1 years of UI development experience in React JS