We are seeking a front-end web developer who will be responsible for design, implementation and support of different web applications. They will work alongside business stakeholders, product owners, and developers to build user interface components and implementing them using React.js.
- Acts independently and as part of a team to translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed applications.
- Individual must be independent and not require a lot of direction. They should have a positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Individual should have maturity in assessing the urgency of an issue and understanding proper escalation along with anticipating issues and risks.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Individual should have extensive development life cycle experience
- Individual should have a proven delivery track record of on time delivery
- Ensures compliance with security, privacy, legal, infrastructure, and administrative/corporate processes and policies.
- Recommends better, faster, or smarter implementations. A proactive thinker, using prior experience to anticipate problems and propose solutions.
- Provides unique insight in the analysis of customer business requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and/or multiple technical platforms and understand the broad strategic implications.
- Merges git feature branches to development and resolves merge conflicts.
- Looks for opportunities to automate repetitive development tasks.
- Refactor existing code and looks to create shared libraries.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in delivering web technologies.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent; advance degree desirable.
- Experience in design and launching complex business/responsive design applications.
- Strong knowledge of release/build/configuration management practices.
- Strong understanding of software best-practices as it applies to web and business application development with hands on architecture design and
- development experience required in building large scale applications.
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design/development, functional programming, and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience building WCAG AA’ compliant websites
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical and aggressive project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle Management using Kanban, Scrum, or Scaled Agile is required.
- Understanding of complex development issues including security, accessibility, concurrency and cross-browser/device compatibility.
- Experience working in a rapid and agile development environment with frequent deliveries.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Core Technical Skills:
- React 16 /Vue JS/ Ember Js/ Knockout JS
- RESTful Web Services, Postman, HTTP (POST/GET/PUT), OAuth, Swagger
- Bitmap image densities, color depths, and editing
- Video file formats and frame rates
- Audio file formats
Bonus Technical Skills:
- Node.js, NPM, Angular
- C++ 11 or later, C#, ASP.NET, PHP, Python, Java, J2EE, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- SEO experience
- SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
- Analytics: Webtrends, Omniture, Google