UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th Apr 2022
Job Purpose: We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s classes that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during week
Shifts (subject to change): start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Qualifications & Experience:
Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Minimum Qualification; Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Our values Our 7 values are the pillars on which the organization rests. They are woven into everything we are and everything we do, and we expect our people to model them.
1. “10x” Thinking, 10x impact Continuous innovation and new thinking, for 10x ideas, outcomes and impact
2. Daily Improvement Continuous improvement through daily focus on details. Make today better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today
3. Be an owner, not a renter Don’t wait to be told what to do. Take responsibility for every crack in the house and fix it yourself
4. Creating Joyful Learning Experiences Each touchpoint and experience so joyful that every learner creates truly remarkable things
5. Meritocratic utopia Lead with 100% Transparency; 100% truth-talking. Fair and objective advancement with zero politics
6. Growth through Inclusion & Diversity Consciously respectful of others with different thoughts, ideas, styles, languages and thoughts. Locally relevant, globally diverse, always kind
7. Impenetrable Integrity Always guided by our rock solid moral compass. We instinctively know what is right and wrong