UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Aug 2022
Greetings from Guardian life!
Please find below company and job details.
Every day, Guardian provides Americans the security they deserve through our insurance and wealth management products and services. Since our founding in 1860, our long-term view has helped our customers prepare for whatever life brings whether starting a family, planning for the future or taking care of employees. Today, we're a Fortune 250 list of largest corporation in the United States, disability, dental, and other benefits for individuals, at the workplace and through government sponsored programs.
The Guardian community of 9,500 employees and our network of over 2,700 financial representatives is committed to serving with expertise when, where and how our clients need us. Our commitments rest on a strong financial foundation, which at year-end 2019 included $9.3 billion in capital and $1.7 billion in operating income.
Responsibilities of SAP BO Developer
• 3+ years experience SAP Business Objects Universe development skills IDT & UDT
• Excellent SQL / HQL and Data Analysis Skills
• 3+ year’s Tableau Development experience – configuration and dashboard development
• SSRS experience would be a big plus in addition to BO & Tableau
• Experience with report bursting is a Plus
• Connecting data from various data sources
• Clear understanding of concepts and principles in Visualization and Dash-boarding
• Good Knowledge of Python IDE shell & Python reporting skills (preferred)
• Knowledge in performance tuning of report with high data volumes.
• Knowledge of Presto driver and connecting traditional DBs and Cloud storage - Hive tables
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure & Rest APIs
• Ability to understand the domain and communicate with client/business
• Self-motivated and believe in learning & sharing
• Ability to identify automation opportunities and implement automation
• Ability to problem solve and do root cause analysis
• Tools, Concepts and Methodologies of BI/DWH.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Good understanding of various data models, both relational and dimensional and their associated principles.
• Good communication
• Team Player
• Customer service orientation.
Kindly share your updated resume along with the below details.
Reason for job change