ONLY LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINER
Looking for a Blend of Scrum Master & Project Co-Ordinator profile, someone who is apt in Scrum framework and can-do additional activities like hiring, onboarding/offboarding etc. for Digital Solutions
Scrum master is responsible for driving Agile Practices and Scrum Values; facilitating Scum Ceremonies and Decision making and eliminating team impediments.
- Team-based management proxy leader
- Drives the Scrum Processes including:
- Help team focus on daily Sprint goals
- Facilitator to challenge old norms for constant improvement
- Facilitates all team meetings including: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the teams ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Coach team members on the agile scum values/principles, how work gets done (XP practices), estimation & grooming techniques, JIT model storming, etc.
- Help team achieve goals of self-organizing, self-managing
- Coach product owners on agile scrum release management, grooming practices, business epic backlog structure, stakeholder engagement, etc.
- Foster a collaborative dynamic between Product Management, development, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Establish high levels project progress visibility and transparency throughout the organization via breaking silos, agile metrics, collaborative tools, culture change and establishing best practices.
- Ensure project delivery expectations are specified and met through stakeholder management
- Engage project stakeholders and communicate project updates to ensure buy-in and project success
- Provide clear direction and motivation to project staff
- Successfully manage project changes, risks, issues and actions
- Work with multi-site project teams across time zones
- Supports the Product Owner with regards to priorities and scope
- Promotes DevOps technical practices
- Builds a high performing team managing intrapersonal conflicts
- Responsible for hiring process in Digital Solutions which involves working with different stakeholders to pass on the demand and JD, get the profiles reviewed, maintaining candidate records, panel & slot scheduling etc.
- BE/B. Tech./MCA from reputed institute.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in technology delivery with exposure to SDLC (Waterfall, Agile) and hands-on experience in at least one of the SDLC phases.
- Experience working in a multi-site, multi-time zone environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills to work effectively in a changing environment balancing operations and project delivery
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations/problems systematically and deliver effective right-sized solutions in a timely manner
- Exposure to modern technologies and methodologies like Agile, Mobile, APIs, DevOps etc.
- Strong leadership, planning, organizational and consulting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences. Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology tools, products, and trends
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction, and frequent interruptions
- Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits