UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Aug 2022
The Sr. DBA should posses the following skills
(1) A good knowledge of the operating system(s)
(2) A good knowledge of physical database design of Oracle and Mysql
(3) Ability to perform both Oracle and mysql along with operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
(4) Be able to provide a strategic database direction for the organisation.
(5) Excellent knowledge of Oracle and Mysql backup and recovery scenarios.
(6) Good skills in all Oracle technology rac/dataguard/stream .
(7) A good knowledge of Oracle security management.
(8) A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
(9) Sound knowledge of the applications at your site.
(10) Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
(11) A good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
(12) A sound knowledge of both database and program code performance tuning.
(13) A DBA should possess a sound understanding of the business.
(14) A DBA should have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors, systems administrators and other related service providers.
(15) Open for onsite implementation .