- To design and develop well-designed, testable and efficient applications for Unifyed Manage using J2EE & Spring Framework
- Contribute to all phases of development to ensure quality deliverables
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for analyzing the task assigned and come up with the best solution.
- Responsible for creating an outline of the actual program or writing pseudo codes.
- To design and develop software systems, using a prescribed framework and upto the required quality standards.
- Responsible for testing the program for problems and examine it for errors in logic or data.
- To document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- To provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management. Defines and documents business functions and processes.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching users and technical staff.
a) Work-Based Competencies
- Expertise in JSP, J2EE, Spring, Ibatis, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Good Knowledge of PL/SQL and writing queries in MySQL database
- Strong computer, analytical and numerical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication i.e. English speaking & writing proficiency.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
b) Behavioral Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team including diverse cultures, expertise and experiences.