UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Mar 2023
As a member of dox2U team, you will be part of a young dynamic team of talented technologists who work collaboratively with you, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
What is expected from you
- Create and maintain well-written product documentation for technical and non-technical audiences, from a variety of technical sources (written and verbal).
- Gather information to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- You'll also be responsible for documenting our API and associated use cases
- Negotiate and execute review, editing and publishing schedules for assigned projects collaborating with cross-functional departments
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Product Owners, SMEs, developers, Team Leads
- Expect to own creation & maintenance of following artifacts:
- Assist engineers, UX designers and others in drafting user-facing content, such as UI text and error messages.
Why its a big deal
If it is not documented, it is not in the product. We treat documentation as part of the official release criteria and give it utmost importance during the software development lifecycle. A rock-solid dependable Technical Writer should be consistent, meticulous and demonstrate a bias towards action.
Tools and associated craft:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software applications
- Experience in creating Product Manuals, User Guides & Technical Specifications
- Exposure to documenting APIs, SDKs and other development-driven sources as well as familiarity with the concepts and practice of structured writing, single-sourcing and minimalist writing is required.
- You should have experience with industry-standard tools for content creation, management and publishing, including XML editors and content management applications, DITA
- Ability to understand complex technical and business concepts and document them in an easy to navigate manner
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent written skills in English
Are you the person were looking for?
Related Experience: You have 3+ years of experience writing and publishing technical documentation, especially complex, interconnected sets of documents and a proven record of tracking down and verifying information from subject matter experts to deliver content on agreed-upon deadlines.
Job Location: Gurugram, India