Title Software Engineer II
- Participate in developing software solutions in an agile environment to meet our softwares roadmap needs
- Participate in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery
- Develop scalable and performant application solutions for multi-tenant web applications hosted on the cloud
- Need little to no mentoring and developing support from managers
- Work closely, solve problems, and share ideas with development architects, developers, and technical project managers and product owners
- Take initiative to learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns as well as have the ability to share those findings effectively
- Follow best practices established by technology leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of software design patterns experience in developing reusable and modular components
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Adaptable to new environments, people, technologies and processes.
- Eager to contribute ideas and understands different points of view.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing web applications
- 4+ years .NET
- 2+ years modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- 1+ years TypeScript
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline