UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jul 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
1. 8+ years software development experience with Proven experience as a Dot Net / FullStack Lead Developer or similar role.
2. Strong Programming, problem solving / thorough analysis skills.
3. Strong back-end experience utilizing C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI (REST API Development), Node.JS.
6. Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
7. Frameworks, ApiGee (Added Advantage)
8. Experience of working with Design Systems is desirable
9. Event Driven Architecture, AWS Lambda experience, Graph SQL (Added Advantage).
10. EST principles and swagger identify server (Added advantage).
11. Good understanding and prior experience of the Agile process (Scrum or Kanban)
12. Fluency with object-oriented design patterns.
13. Commercial experience with React, including building reusable components and an expert on using hooks and context.
14. Experience with a CSS-in-JS library such as style-components or emotion.
15. Experience with modern CSS including flexbox, grid and responsive application design.
16. Experience with accessibility (a11y) and internationalization (i18n).
17. Exposure to create-react-app tooling such as eslint, jest, babel and webpack would be useful.
18. Experience with Unit Testing (Frontend and backend) as well as Integration Testing & Contract Testing (Cypress and PACT)
19. Experience in building Web services and strong knowledge on REST
20. Strong knowledge of the DOM and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3)
21. Experience with Git, AWS and CI/CD
22. Good understanding and prior experience of the Agile process (Scrum or Kanban)