Roles and Responsibilities
- Tally entries for sales/Cash/Journal/purchases and Bank transactions.
- strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Project).
- Aging and linking of all party, employee, and expense ledgers.
- Should have knowledge of data entry in ERP Tally 9.0 Day to Day accounting and bookkeeping Filing of GST and Other Statutory Obligations Maintaining books of accounts, balance sheets, financial statementsLiasoning with various government authorities, Chartered Accountants, etc Brief Role Profile.
- Coordination with statutory and internal auditors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Com graduate with a minimum of 5-8 years experience.
- Candidates with CA (Inter) qualifications shall be added advantage.
- Work with outside auditors for internal and external audits
- Should have faced auditors in finalization.
- Preparing details for income tax and GST and their scrutinies, if any.
- Should have knowledge of making monthly salary sheets.
- Maintain record book and work with third-party CS for compliance with the Companies Act
- Experience in preparing Form 16 and 16A and filing TDS returns like 24Q and 26Q