- Leadership Role
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are hiring for a company which provides industry experts and consultants with no-code, easy-to-use DIY technology to build industry-specific mobility solutions and streamline digital transformation
Key responsibilities areas:
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, and maintenance of the products for the Android platform.
- Capable of implementing and/or modifying significant portions of code based on user stories, adhering to established standards of quality for documentation and coding.
- Interacts well in a group, with some direction from senior team members, leads, delivery managers, management, and leadership team.
- Able to identify and act upon issues and problems that arise.
- Product development opportunity with great scope for learning and career growth, with competitive salary and benefits.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in producing at least one commercial app
- 3+ years years of experience in programming in Android development
- Proficiency in Linux, Mac, or Windows. Knowledge of more than one platform preferable
- Proficiency with Internet protocols (especially HTTP) and RESTful Web Services
- Proficiency in JSON and XML
- Proficiency in Android Studio and Eclipse
- Experience in writing and debugging Java applications
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Conversant with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), and design patterns
- Conversant with SQLite and complex queries in SQL
- Familiarity with Android User Experience (UX) guidelines, such as Material Design.
- Experience in applying knowledge of good coding practices and fundamental computer science principles
- Willingness to learn new platforms, as needed.
- Ability to work in a team and take directions well
- Self-motivated and responds to supervision.
- Asks relevant questions.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic about company and solutions
- Can independently plan tasks and estimate their completion.
- Can adapt to changing conditions.