Roles and Responsibilities
The Engineer II, Should be able to work individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
- Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
- Assist in technical and project risk management and participate in mitigation activities.
- Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
- Provide functional and technical support, guidance to other junior developers.
- Develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Knowledge in development using QT
- Should have experience on the Application development and interfacing with the embedded, electronics devices.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented, Concept, SDLC, GUI Software
- Strong hands-on experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Should have good exposure of working in an Agile S/W development methodology
- Should have experience with developing and technically mentoring other juniors in the team for a client/server-based application.
- Candidate should have extensive experience in Developing Application GUI, front end, user interface application.
- Candidate should have strong exposure on object Oriented Programming using C++ and should have multiple project Development Experience using C++. Basic use and experience of QT is good to have.
- Must have very strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated team player. Strong effective communication skills, both oral and written, with experience working with geographically distributed teams. Should be able to articulate to peers about architecture and design directions
- Good to have
- Having domain knowledge in Audio will be a plus
- Knowledge of networking protocols, TCP/IP, UDP a plus. Exposure to protocols like ACN, SNET for communicating with the supporting H/W devices
Perks and Benefits
Will be shared later.