Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge on banking standards, laws and procedures of UCP 600, ISBP, URC 522 and Various SWIFT messages.
- Proficiency in handing LC & BG transactions, remittances and trade finance operations.
- Handling EDPMS & IDPMS transactions.
- Issuance of Letter of credit, Buyers credit, Bill of Entry, Import bill payments-collection.
- PCFC, INR pre-shipments, Export Bill Realization.
- Handling of FDs, NEFT & RTGS transactions.
- Forward contracts of Export & Import transactions.
- Scheduling and Preparation of documents for FLC & ILC payments.
- Service payments, LC acceptances & amendments documentation
Desired Candidate Profile
Coordinating with banks and ensure closure of Trade Finance transactions on time.