An Associate Analyst in the Marketing Research Team is expected to support reporting and research related tasks for different practices across The Hackett Group. He / She will be responsible for creating excel based reports using Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, and other cloud platforms.
- Advanced Excel knowledge with emphasis on advanced formulas, nested formulas, and advanced formatting
- Able to build and work on Excel based models for sales and marketing reporting based on Salesforce CRM.
- Sound experience in Excel and other MS-Office Tools like Power BI.
- Excellent attention to detail, focus on reporting automation and optimization
- Act as first level Quality Check Analyst
- Maintain communication & coordination with internal client / Requestor
- Actively seeking feedback & implementing the suggestions & comments
- Develop competence in verbal & written communication (phone & email)
- Develop and Maintain Relationship with Functional Leaders
- Constant Email communication & project updates
- Monthly phone discussions and review
- Must be an BBA / MBA Marketing graduate
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reporting to the manager in terms of progress & hurdles.
- Independently responsible for the deliverables in the assigned functional area
- Prior experience of using any CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Develop ability to think through the project, generate ideas and identify possible options to solve problems arising in requests
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems.
- Attention to detail and strong QA skills
- Knowledge of MS Power BI or other dashboarding tool will be an added advantage
- Should have understanding of business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics and trustworthiness
- The candidate should possess attention to detail and also maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly collaborative and be a team player with commitment to excellence
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables with a mature approach