UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Aug 2022
- Own the connector development roadmap and prioritization for new connectors, features bug fixes.
- Own the user experience for consuming connectors.
- Interact with existing and new clients to understand their connector requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing third-party API documentation and come up with optimal recommendations to fulfill client use cases.
- Responsible for 100% bug free release of new connectors.
- Collaborate with user success team to ensure that we solicit and synthesize user feedback into the roadmap
- Devise ways to reduce dependency on the platform engineering team without losing the quality of output.
- Troubleshoot the production issues in connectors and make appropriate recommendations to fix them.
- Use SQL daily to run ad-hoc reporting requests and research customer questions and processing issues.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for both external usage and internal guidance across various teams.
- Be a liaison between technical team, other internal teams and external customer.
- 2+ years of experience working with technical products, preferably in data integrations.
- Fluency with SQL is a must.
- Familiarity with third-party API integration analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills to interact with the Development team.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience with POSTMAN, SOAPUI is a plus.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concept and make them easily understandable in text and pictures while paying attention to detail.