•We are looking experienced Automation QA Engineers to build endtoend testing tool chain for functional, non functional, performance, usability, and security testing for our products.
- The Automation QA engineer works as part of the technology team to drive quality in the organization to deliver high quality products and services to our clients.
- The Automation QA engineer will prepare the testing plans and create the automation test scripts to verify and validate the quality of the product.
- The quality engineer must be able to function effectively in a highvolume, rapid delivery agile environment using left shift and lean methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in creation/managing test plans
- 5+ traditional and cloudbased data warehouse environments
- Knowledge of CI/CD and data pipelines
- Expert level writing automation and SQL test scripts
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations
- Experience in Performance testing, security testing and usability testing is an added advantage.
- Selenium with (.Net or Python or Java)
- REST API Testing
- Bug tracking tool
- Prepare Test strategy/plans
- Write test cases
- Create Test Scripts
- Smoke testing
- Regression testing
- Sanity testing
- Black box testing
- White box testing
Nice to have:
- TestIm automation tool
- K6 performance tool
- Performance testing
- Security testing