Are you passionate about creating customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results with global impact? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Does working across diverse teams, geographies, and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, the WWCP Global Command Center (GCC) team is looking for a people who can convert data into actionable business insights to drive changes and fixes.
We are seeking an insightful, results-oriented business analyst to produce and drive analysis to answer complex business questions.
- Interfacing with business team to gather and present data.
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Analyzing and solving business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
- Designing new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability
- Communicating complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- Manage high severity requests by collaborating with different teams to mitigate risks to metrics, customer experience and associate experience
- Plan and execute the identified projects by working with various teams
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work in a 24x7 environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
- Enjoys driving projects and initiatives forward, finds a way to get to yes