Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Understanding the Business Objective.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Negotiation and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Decision-Making Skills.
- Programming Languages.
- Database and SQL.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product tea
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science/business or related field or an MBA.
- IT Knowledge
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced/latest technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Interested can reach to below details in between 10:30am - 06:00pm.