UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
Exp - Between 3 to 10 years
BA Risk Proactive:
• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
• Require 3+ years relevant BA experience.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Knowledge in Banking RISK domain is a must (credit risk or market risk)
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• •Experience in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
• Knowledge of credit risk is a big advantage
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.