OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded: I act with the patients best interest in mind.
Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Embrace Diversity We create an environment of awareness and respect
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. Preparing URS, FS, System Change document etc. as part of requirement gathering, should be familiar with client-server concepts. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Performing UAT and testing of new functionalities. Delivering demos and user training to end-users. Working across geographies and time zones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Product owner to shape end to end product strategy and determine business value
- Support Product owner to maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for team on clarification of requirements and drive user stories
- Define, implement and track performance metrics once solution enters production
- Prep and support the team on product demos and user trainings
- Prioritize & analyze requirements to create conceptual prototypes and mockups
- Conducting kick off workshops, documenting fit-gap analysis. Generating validation scenarios
- Planning and monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Performing data analysis, loading and consolidation of the data using excel
- Preparing manuals, training decks, use cases, testing scripts
- Build Pricing & Competitors report, standardization & calculations and summary decks.
- Learn and use internal tool to run analysis using client data and analyze outputs, prepare reports
- Working closely with clients, technical, cross-functional team members and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 4 to 8 years of experience as a business analyst
- Exposure and Experience in the Pharma / Life Sciences domain, International Referencing Pricing, Launch Sequencing within Pricing and Market Access
- Experience with software product management lifecycle
- Self-starter with positive demeanor, creative thinking skills, ability to quickly build relationships and derive clear decisions and directives from ambiguity
- Strong communication skills with ability to present complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Able to articulate business requirement and bridge the gap with development teams and stakeholders
- Strong management, project management, planning and tracking skills, and comfortable making decisions and embracing changes.
- Creative approach and demonstrated client focus
- Strong Problem-Solving Capabilities, Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Able to effectively manage competition priorities, with consideration to highest level of business impact and maintain control over multiple priorities simultaneously
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate