- Patient Minded: I act with the patients best interest in mind.
- Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.
- Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.
- Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.
- Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
- Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
- Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.
- Embrace Diversity We create an environment of awareness and respect
- As a Core Java developer, you will work closely with Solutions Architect, Application/Technical Architect, Business Analysts to create effective solutions providing robust system. You will be a key member of the development team and assisting the team with developing the application services and integrating the same with the frontend. This position will also require you to follow and implement the best design and coding practices as a part of the development team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have 3 to 5 years of total work experience.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Spring Boot.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server or MySQL
- Knowledge of developing microservices using SOAP and/or RESTful API’s, XML and JSON.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- You will be working as a Core Java developer with other team members.
- You would be required to participate in requirement discussions, team meeting, technical sessions and reviews.
- You would be working very closely with other development team members.
- Your responsibility will be to integrate your work with the frontend and ensure the functionality is working end-to-end.
- Ensure the software is thoroughly tested and is defect-free
- You will be asked to perform activities such as research and POCs and conduct demos/presentations to team members about the same.