We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.Thus, a QA Engineer should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Mobile Automation experience mandatory.
- Experience in IT with expertise on Test Automation and Java Stack with Selenium and Java. Mobile & Web applications automation experience.
- Writing, reviewing, and executing the test cases and preparing test plans.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, work hand in hand with development during all stages of the application life cycle.
- Experience on Security testing, understanding of network security techniques.
- Working experience in Test Automation, Selenium, Java, SQL, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Build tools like Maven or Ant.
- Exposure in working with Unit test frameworks like Junit, TestNG or similar frameworks.
- Good Understanding of framework design and concepts.
- Participate in project design meetings.
- Exposure to Debugging skills with Java.
- Experience in scripting languages, synthetic test data creation is a plus.
- Exposure on API testing.