Experience: 6+ years of industry experience. Background of aerospace and defence industry is a plus
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters degree in Electronics and Communication from recognized university
- Ability to take complete responsibility of product development from concept to production.
- Ability to handle team and work with cross functional teams
- Experienced in high speed board Design, bring-up and debugging
- Ability to solve system level problems
- Experienced in handling high end test and measurement instruments
- Detailed knowledge of systems design consideration from software, PCB, mechanical, thermal and power, DFM and DFA
- Awareness of EMI, EMC, Safety and Environmental compliances
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Experienced in hardware design of FPGA, RFSoC, MPSoC, High Speed ADC and DAC, 10G, Serial and high-speed interfaces, memories and power supplies.
- Experienced in defining product specification, hardware specification, design reviews, compliance test plan.
- Experienced in review of schematics, BoM, placement, routing, SI and thermal analysis reports
- Experienced in preparing technical proposals, budget estimation, compliance report, Test procedures and test reports.