Roles and Responsibilities
You will be performing design and basic/ detailed engineering of Steel and RCC Structures in Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, and Heavy Industries. You are expected to simultaneously work on a number of projects in adjoining sectors. The role is suitable for someone who is keen to learn, thrives on solving problems, and enjoys taking responsibility. Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design structural systems using the principles of structural engineering and perform structural analysis
- Deliver structural engineering drawings, calculations, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external parties.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment and present solutions that are suitable to all disciplines.
- Continually develop new skills, follow changes in local and international codes and share knowledge with colleagues and partners.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a candidate who has strong fundamental skills in structural analysis and design. A suitable candidate should have:
- B.E/B.tech or M.E/MTech in Civil Engineering or related fields focused on structural engineering with a good academic record.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing and designing structures using commercially available analysis software like STAAD Pro, Ansysetc.
- Knowledge of the latest Indian/ International Codes.
- Ability to solve technical problems, and develop appropriate tools and processes that increase quality and productivity.
- Skills in planning and organizing to effectively balance assigned work. Excellent organizational skills to manage constantly evolving priorities.
- Ability to take initiative, enthusiastic, and eagerness to learn
Communicate ideas and thoughts to colleagues and clients of all levels