UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 2nd Aug 2022
- Develop, deploy, monitor, optimize and maintain build and release pipelines
- Should be able to drive a vision of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) within the organization
- Creating packages, builds, releases, and patches as well as the software deliverables for the customers
- Improve deployment procedures with automation (CI/CD) and document the deployment procedures
- Work with QA teams to improve the efficiency of automation runs by exploring innovative approaches like parallelization/auto-scaling etc
- Work with the frontend and backend engineering teams to automate the manual work related to deployment configuration in day-to-day tasks
- Guide and support developments teams on branching and versioning approaches
- Administration of the hardware and software systems required to support the build process
- Develop and maintain ANT build files used by automated build and deployment systems
- Create and manage QA and Product Certification environments for multiple product releases
- Create and manage department infrastructure (Source Control, Bug Tracking, Licensing Server, etc.)
- Exposure in containerizing Enterprise-scale applications will be valued
- BE/ or ME/MTech with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in scripting like Shell/Python/Groovy is required
- Experience in building tools like ANT & MAVEN is required and exposure to Artifact management tools like JFrog
- Proficiency in working with Jenkins, Github, Maven.
- Working experience on AWS and knowledge of AWS-related technologies.
- Understanding of Ansible/Terraform is desired
- Development experience in Containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker & Kubernetes (EKS) with exposure to using Helm charts.
- Experience in production environment deployment in Kubernetes and setting up autoscaling for EMR Cluster and Kubernetes.
- Experience in and demonstrated understanding of enterprise service deployment in Kubernetes like Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Experience with UNIX, Linux is a must. System Administration skills are good to have.
- Experience in and demonstrated understanding of source control management concepts such as branching, merging, and integration
- Experience in delivering CI / CD pipelines for microservice-based applications from dev to staging to production
- Experience with RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- Qualification BE/ or ME/ (ONLY)