About the role:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Who you are:
Degree level or industry experience equivalency
Courses related to the area of responsibility and project management.
Minimum 6+ years’ of experience as DevOps Engineer with strong knowledge on windows and Automation scripting.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Understanding of Agile methodologies for software product development.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools like Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Artifactory etc.
- Deployment Automation using tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Worked on windows environment and excellent command over any scripting language (preferably PowerShell)
- Source Control version tools as Bitbucket Git and proficient in Git and Git workflows
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Experience in a wide range of open source tools and techniques
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies (Azure DevOps pipeline etc.)
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and supervise
- Basic proficiency with Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Basic understanding of SQL language and servers like MSSQL or MySQL
- Ability to work with different teams internally and regionally
- Perform periodically maintenance of servers and patching in production environment
- Automate on operation processes where possible
- Documentation on procedures
- Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving, Planning execution and Impactful communication
- Proficiency in customer orientation and technical acumen
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Demonstrates values of Integrity, Clarity and Efficiency