REPORTS TO:Manager in Development
.NET developers are tasked with developing quality software programs using .NET and its languages, stacks and environment. They must take charge of the entire process, from understanding the customers plans and desires to creation and implementation. This involves identifying what users need, security concerns, performance, designing the program and writing and testing the code.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain, modify and manage all software applications and systems
- To interact with software consultants and end-users
- To perform complex programming, designing and analysis to meet business requirements
- To support and coordinate with software professionals in analyzing and installing tools and applications.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 4-5 years in the software development using .net technology.
- Azure Cloud experience is advantage
- Solid experience developing .NET Core Applications
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .Net framework with C#
- Experience on Entity Framework Core
- Experience in Unit Testing and TDD
- Experience working with SQL technologies
- Good understanding on Source control systems like Git , TFS etc.
- Provide contribution to a team responsible for design, development and implementation of critical business applications using .NET technologies.
Experience in Agile methodologies
Mentors other team members.
- Requires ability to use a telephone
- Requires ability to use a computer