Qualification: B.E (Comp), B. Tech. M. Tech. MCA with 60% marks.
Required Skill Set:
- Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
- Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
- Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Web based applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and assist the developers.
- Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery.
- Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Track and report on progress to plan.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
- Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors
- To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time.