The Dynamics 365 Administrator plays an integral role by maintaining Dynamics 365 Field Service, SharePoint, Power Platform. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment and will enjoy working directly with Product Managers and system users from across the organization to develop creative, efficient solutions to business challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs updates and deployment across all development, non-production, and help document the process for production D365 environments admins .
- Manages vendor relationships to support third-party add-ons to D365.
- Creates and maintains a roadmap for Dynamics 365 and supporting tools.
- Works with Product Managers to perform gap analysis of core Dynamics 365 functionality against business requirements.
- Understands business requirements both Functional and Technical Design Documents so he/she can suggest best practices are tools are add-ons available in the system.
- Look at the azure market place for add-ons that will help with product road map.
- Serves as the lead for system upgrades to Dynamics 365 and all supporting applications.
- Creates and maintains documentation for Dynamics 365 customizations and integrations.
- Maintains security roles and users in Dynamics 365 and related software Non prod environments and document processes for production.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Dynamics 365 life cycle services and updates from all vendors.
- Reports out on business value created by using Dynamics 365 vs. total cost.
- Serves as an escalation point for help desk requests for Dynamics 365 and supporting applications.
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and Development Experiences in SQL Server, XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus.
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery.
- Experience integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications (SharePoint).
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, and product maintenance,
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 6+ months experience in full lifecycle experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Field Service and Power Platform.
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Life cycle management.
- Proficient in Azure resource management.
- Strong understanding of the Dataverse, SharePoint technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 system administration including installation, patching, and upgrades.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C# programming a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working with PowerApps.
- Ability to work in both an independent and team environment.
- Prior experience working with Power Automate.
Apply only who can join immediately and only work from office.