The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant is to assist Company clients in the deployment of the Dynamics NAV solution. As such, he is required to: Implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software, for our clients. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP solutions from pre-sales results through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.
- Business and systems analysis and documentation.
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post go-live support.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP implementations.
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management, procurement, sales management, distribution, production planning, and management, materials and stock management.
- Have a good command of MS Office tools.
- Good knowledge of the business process.
- Full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation experience.
- Efficient written and oral communication skills.
- Commercial awareness and total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for our clients.
- Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions.
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment.
- Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
- Strong social competencies and relationship building