UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Nov 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY APPLY.
Senior Software Engineer - Bionics, will be working on Bionics related products which involves implementing software, design, development, debugging & Testing of Embedded Systems. Analysing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources. Senior Software Engineer must execute complete embedded software development lifecycle, with a goal to create scalable and optimized software systems
1.Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
2. Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
3. Review code and design
4. Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
5. Integrate and validate new product designs
6. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
7. Provide postproduction support
8. Provide support to hardware design team
Job Responsibilities: Duties
1. Maintain, upgrade, and modify embedded systems as needed
2. Work with Manager in developing technical specifications based on customer requirements 3. Analyse system technical issues and develop appropriate resolutions
4. Coordinate with design, development, testing and implementation teams to plan and complete assigned projects within deadlines
5. Participate in system design reviews and recommend improvements
6. Identify technical risks and challenges and propose action plans
7. Support in integrating modules to existing systems and perform integration testing
8. Assist in preparing system design and architecture documents 9. Adhere to system development lifecycle processes
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Proven experience in embedded systems design & development with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
2. Hands-on experience with embedded firmware development
3. Hands-on experience with SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, ADC, Bluetooth
4. Strong knowledge of Embedded C
5. Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability, I/O Performance of embedded system.
6. Hands-on experience with ARM Microcontrollers, STM 32, ARM CORTEX M3/M4.
7. Hands-on experience with KEIL IDE, STM32CubeIDE.
8. Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
9. Hands-on with sensors, should be Self-Learner, Team Worker, possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
Additional Expectations: 1. Python, Linux.
2. Hands-on experience with Raspberry Pi
Qualification & Experience:
At least 4 years experience as an embedded firmware developer
Proven working experience on STM32 family of microcontrollers
B.Tech degree in relevant field
Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded systems
Solid programming experience in C
Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
Strong documentation and writing skills
Perks and Benefits