UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Nov 2022
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch 6 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 4000 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide our shortcomings and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
Our Engineering Team
Keka Engineering Team follows modern engineering practices and works with latest technology stack. Refactoring is central to our philosophy to evolve the design, maintain code consistency and adapt to dynamic business needs. We believe in DevOps practices, there is no fixed release cycle; our CI/CD pipeline, deployment automation, blue-green deployment and other related practices gives us flexibility to deploy multiple times a day (if needed). Our Engineering team is made up of small cohesive teams embracing Agile; working on focus areas to deliver awesome experiences. Keka Engineering Team works on complex technical challenges, learns & adapts and most importantly; we have fun along the way.
What you have?
• You are a confident leader who loves mentoring and coaching people to realize their full potential
• Someone who is hands-on and understand design, architecture and best practices
• You are passionate about technology and leading teams to deliver great software
• You have experience delivering multiple releases and complex features
• You are someone who strives for simplicity and breaks down complex problems into smaller units to bring clarity
• You can identify risks, reduce/mitigate risks and plan deliverables
• You have worked closely with Dev, QA, Architect, Product Manager, and other stakeholders
• You have DevOps mindset and embrace agility
Skills & Requirements
• Manage deliveries of one or more software development teams (team size of ~8-10 members)
• Collaborate with Product Manager and other stakeholders to plan quarterly roadmap
• Work closely with development team to successfully deliver results
• Groom the team on engineering best practices to deliver quality
• Contribute to improving delivery process and framework
• Constantly analyze bug patterns and identify areas of improvement
• Designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes
• Managing, assign and plan tasks to team members.
• Overseas resource allocation and needs with in your team
• Proven experience with product (SaaS product preferred) in a role involving delivery and people management
• 8+ years of total experience (2+ years of management experience)
• C#/.NET and Azure ecosystem knowledge is good to have
• Managed engineering deliverables across multiple releases
• Experience with entire software development lifecycle and more (from ideation to deployment, support, monitoring and improvement cycle)
• Proven track record of backlog management, prioritization, estimation, code reviews, risk assessment, bug tracking and triaging