We require PHP and Manual Testers to join our new office in Hyderabad, where they will work directly within a local development team of developers, and alongside our expert team in the UK to produce development of the very highest standard. The successful applicants will be required to test and develop existing Web and Mobile applications.
Skills and Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle/Testing Methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create detailed test cases and scripts especially in Web and Mobile solutions.
- Expertise in executing test cases and documenting actual results, identifying software defects and creating test reports
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Structured Query Language, Web tools like PHP, HTML etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and business analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Analyzing complex requirements and design documents to develop a detailed step by step manual test cases.
- Executing manual test cases; documenting actual results during execution; reviewing the test results and reporting anomalies (if any) into the defect tracking system
- Tracking the defects from creation to closure; documenting detail description of the defect and working with developers to reproduce
- Working within multiple test environments and monitoring server logs during testing and identify errors and/or unexpected log entries
- Participating and/or facilitating the test case peer review meetings and providing feedback making sure that developed test cases meet the requirements and test conditions verifies the requested functionality
- Assisting test lead with a release test plan, maintaining the regression test database, and creating test reports at the end of each testing phase
- Assisting the test lead on performing an internal quality assurance check on all deliverables to ensure that all deliverables are complete, accurate, and adhere to the client's standards
- Providing assistance to a business analyst with business/functional requirements and developers with technical requirements.