Position: Data Engineer-(Fresher)
Experience :0-1 year
Qualification: B.Tech/BE(Cse&IT),MCA, Bse(Computers)
Year of passing : 2019-2022
- Strong experience with scripting in Python.
- Very strong analytical in SQL.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Data Science would be an added advantage.
Familiarity with a variety of technical tools (NumPy, PANDAS) for the manipulation of data will be added advantage
- Good Communication skills required.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for both stream processing and batch processing,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Business, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data- related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Interested aspirants can share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org